Friday, December 21, 2012

The Cheapest Android Tablet Computer

The very cheapest Android tablet computer that I could find is the JXD s18 Mini Pad. At A Happy Deal it is $44.43 (plus shipping). It is also the smallest that I have come across with a 4.3 inch resistive touch screen, it is slightly larger than a cell phone. It has Google Android 4.0.3 operating system and a CPU that runs at 1.0 GHz. It was on sale, so I went ahead and ordered one as a Christmas present for myself. I read all of the product reviews on it that I could find and they were all excellent. You must realize that most of the reviews were posted by the distributors of the devices. Some of the reviews suggested GPS capabilities, however I did not see anything that specifically says that it has GPS. It was not listed in the specs so I seriously doubt that it has GPS. I will know for sure pretty soon, as soon as my package comes in the mail. I will put up a new post on it. RJ Tolman JXD S18 Android 4.0 Tablet PC, JXD S18 Mini Tablet PCJXD S18 4.3 inch Tablet PC Android 4.0 Amlogic 8726 1GHz MiniPad

No comments:

Post a Comment